

Paul worked so hard yesterday (he always works hard) and got the door and frame in and the laundry room window out. I was so happy to have an indoor passage!! The camera needed batteries and we had to get those tonight and I took a picture of it. Dusty gets his second hair cut tomorrow and since it grows so fast, we will probably have it cut pretty short. I bought him a sweater so he will stay warm but we will see how that goes. He is in the "chewing" stage and he and Lacie share toys. His teeth must be sharper than hers because he has chewed holes in some of Lacie's toys. Lacie has plenty toys to spare and it is a good thing Dusty can't get her new ball in his little mouth. He requires pretty close supervision right not. Here is the long awaited door! The outside is done also with the exception of some more concrete and so this is a view from the back.
No comments:
Post a Comment