Saturday, December 22, 2007
snowbound but warm
We woke up and thought perhaps we were going to miss the snow but it began and my sister-in-law measured 8 inches this afternoon. All of my siblings on dads side are safe in Cheryvale, Kansas and are together. Mark and I usually had Christmas here with dad becuse of the difficulty of us driving that far. I have talked with them a couple of times today and they are getting snow too. Two of my sisters had drives from a long ways yesterday (New Mexico and Tenessee). I wrapped some of Marks' presents and did some laundry. Looks like we will miss church on Christmas Sunday. At least we have heat and lights. We bought a new Michal English CD yesterday and we listened to it today while Mark put some ornaments on the tree that still were not on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment